Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life after marriage at the moment.

So its Carl's last semester at BYU, he's going to be graduating in Chinese and Asian Studies.  He's preparing to go to Law School and is applying to all the best law schools.  Hopefully in March we will find out where he is accepted too, should be exciting stuff!!!  I decided to take the semester off while we figure out where we will be going for the next three years, then I will continue my education wherever we end up, if possible.  I also am trying to find a second job in the mornings before i coach in the evenings at Airtime.  So far no such luck.  So I'm quite bored in the mornings until I go to work.  Thus, what started this new blog today!  That is about everything new at the moment. I intend to keep you all(no followers at the moment)updated.  However, I tend to be flakey when it comes to things like this.  We will make it a NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.  Speaking of that.  Here are my New Years Resolutions:

1.  This blog.  It should be useful if we have to move away to law school to keep everyone up to date on us.
2.  Learn to cook!  I have like 4 cookbooks.  My goal is to learn a new recipe a week.  If it is to mine and Carl's satisfaction then it will then be transferred to my own homemade cookbook.  Maybe once i find a good recipe I'll show you all a snip-it of it.  I tend to be quite a picky eater, so those who know me well and have some recipe suggestions, please send them along. 
3.  Get back in shape.  That's very general, i know and not really a proper goal.  I have yet to specify on this goal thus far, but soon intend too. We have the Xbox Kinect and an awesome fitness game, that should come in handy with this goal.

These are the 3 I have came up with.  They are still open to change until February when they shall be finalized.
So that's us.  I'll see if i can get Carl to come and write a little this week, maybe he'll share his goals with us!

2 comments:

  1. When I read your goal about getting back in shape I was reminded of one small temper tantrum of Kassies involving the swiping of your Cool Ranch Doritos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh geeze! Don't mess with me and my chips, let it be known! Those were good times at Wyview

    ReplyDelete