Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crafty Handyman Carl

Hooks!

Frame with fabric

Hard at work, hammering

Knobs

Placing extra hooks

On the wall!!!

Next to our dresser!
With some jewelery on it!

Still needs the earring wire on the top.
So I have been saying that I want something decorative to place my jewelery for a while.  Then, what do ya know, Carl shows up with a frame from big lots and an idea!  We went to the store and picked out fabric, a board, hooks, knobs and other things to decorate it with.  I come home yesterday to find it almost done and ready for my help with the placement of the hooks.  About an hour later and  Voila!  Now i don't have all my jewelery up quite yet, and Carl's still got to put up the wire on the top to hold my earrings but i think it looks pretty great!  Thank you Carl!

1 comment: